The event accreditation process provides artists, participants, media and guests with their first impressions of an event. From the initial event accreditation application to the presentation of the pass itself, the process has a significant bearing on how the professionalism and conduct of the event is judged.
- Compile and collate lists from multiple stakeholders
- Manage and distribute wristbands, passes, tickets and access cards
- Record and archive Right to Work documentation
- Manage and distribute associated items including meal tickets, vehicle passes, keys and radios
- Apply for Certificates of Sponsorship and prepare visa letters for relevant attendees